Recordkeeping Innovation provides information governance, records, knowledge and information management consulting and training services to a range of clients. We are based in Sydney, Australia and work nationally and internationally, particularly in SEAsia. We improve information governance, recordkeeping and archiving systems by:
· Identifying and managing information and records in ICT business systems and specialised management and operational systems;
· Delivering on critical compliance requirements, rules and accountabilities;
· Devising information governance frameworks, policy and guidelines;
· Embedding governance, records, knowledge and information skills through systems and training; and
· Maintaining the reliability, authenticity, usability and accessibility of evidence-based decisions over time.
Systematic and integrated approaches to information governance and recordkeeping provide substantial business benefits.
· Preserve corporate knowledge;
· Improve staff productivity;
· Ensure compliance and reduce risk;
· Efficiency in business transactions and accountability;
· Process automation and workflow;
· Optimise the return on investment in information systems
Read Barbara Reed's recent presentation to the Dutch National Archives at a seminar in honour of Hans Hofman on Metadata - Read more.
Recordkeeping Innovation is on the NSW ICT Services Panel this allows NSW State Government departments to buy from Recordkeeping Innovation for opportunities less than $150,000 without having to go to tender. Give us a call to discuss
Recordkeeping Innovation director, Barbara Reed, has been named on key NSW State Government industry advisory panel to provide high level expertise and advice on new technologies
Barbara Reed presented at the Records Management Association of Australia in Darwin on "Getting from here to where? "Next generation records management .
Do staff spend a too much time looking for information? Can you find the latest version of a document? Do staff use Outlook to save all their emails?Read More
When a professional association ran out of room for records storage in their city office, we developed a plan for a better approach to managing all their information and records.Read More
Administrative change in government happens frequently and companies are changing regularly through mergers and acquisitions.Read More
Information workers are reporting more stress and an inability to concentrate on complex tasks due to distractions of email and voicemail.Read More