Export Finance Insurance Corporation
Digital transformation – digital information and records management
Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (Efic) is a specialist financier that delivers creative financial solutions for Australian companies, to enable them to win business, export and grow and achieve international success.
Recordkeeping Innovation was engaged by Efic over several months to assist Efic understand their legislative obligations under the National Archives of Australia, prepare their Digital Continuity 2020 strategy and to transition the agency to digital information and records management. Our engagement included:
- Undertook a strategic review of current records management practices.
- Develop business requirements for an electronic document and records management system (EDRMS)
- Prepared a request for proposal
- Assisted Efic evaluate of the RFP submissions and make recommendations for software acquisition.
- Develop the records and information management policy and procedures
- Plan the EDRMS implementation
- Design a business classification scheme (BCS) to link records business context and a Records Authority (RA) for functional business records
- Deliver staff training on the records and information management framework, and a range of training on the BCS, procedures and use of the RA.