Records and information management reviews, support and advice
Health Infrastructure design and manage large capital works projects for Health NSW. Recordkeeping Innovation has been working with Health Infrastructure since 2012. During this time Recordkeeping Innovation have provided Health Infrastructure with the following professional services:
- A strategic report with recommendations for records management improvements identified in audit findings.
- A records management implementation plan mapping processes, responsibilities and timetable for developing a comprehensive records management system using SharePoint.
- An information management framework with policy and procedures; a business classification scheme (BCS); staff information sessions; content types and taxonomies for implementation in SharePoint.
- SharePoint design document; review of policy and procedures to be in line with the information environment and refinement of the BCS with input from the business.
- Provision of records and information management advice as needed.